I have been every type of momma. I've been a stay-at-home momma of one then 2 boys. I've worked part time jobs. I've gone back to school part time then full time. And now I'm a full-time working momma. I work four ten-hour shifts a week. I'm on summer break from classes. I'm renting a home in Birdsboro. I spent my first night there last night and tonight my boys will spend their first night there. I'm really excited to decorate it and make it nice for them. I want them to think of it as a sleep-over at first. I'm trying to ease them into staying there sometimes. Nathaniel has visited with me a few times but Kevin was in school during those visits. The guy renting it to me and the guy who set up my "wiffy" both said they were married to the woman who used to live there. I found that to be rather amusing. I'm in a new phase of life. I've tackled challenges before and I can do it again. I'm understanding more of what I need and want for myself. That's the first step toward getting your needs met. Every day and every step is a journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The anniversary of my first loss

"It is better to be feared than loved," except when it comes to motherhood.....

September