The importance of finding your momma tribe

After another exhausting day at home with two little ones, I decompressed a bit with a bath and some chocolate, though not in that order. I hosted a play date in my home today that went pretty well and everyone had a good time. My threenanger is into biting right now and we are trying to work through it as best we can. Luckily, everyone has been very understanding with his rough behavior. It definitely makes it easier to go through incidences like this while having a support system. I owe all of my momma friends a big thank you. Adjusting to two children has not been easy or pretty but I know that with each day it is getting a little better. I may not always feel it, but this too shall pass.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The anniversary of my first loss

"It is better to be feared than loved," except when it comes to motherhood.....

September